Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Desk Space



Here's a little meme that I got from Paul, to post a picture of my desk. Now, before I go on, my wall is as much as part of my desk as the computer is - I spend a lot of time just staring at the photos, reminiscing, I guess. As you can see, I love photos! Actually, I just love anything I can stick to the wall. There's postcards, movie tickets, inspiration quotes as well as a fair few "lolcats" (I can't help but love them!). I feel the need to post a picture of the rest of the other wall, just so you can see how awesome it really is, haha.

There are more things to the right, but mostly just posters of bands and stuff. Anyway, onto the desk itself.

The little teddy bear in the corner was a gift from a friend, and among my hundreds of stuffed animals, (no, I'm not kidding, there really is hundreds of them. Maybe I'll post some pictures of them one day) this one stood out and took it's place on my desk. The heart is attached by a magnet, it's really cute!
There isn't a lot to tell about the rest of it. There's my CDs (which is a very small collection actually, but I'm working on fixing that!). My computer is open on one of the two things that're always running, iTunes (the other is photoshop). And my iPod is plugged into the computer as well.

So, if it isn't obvious, the use of my computer relates around two main subjects - music and photos.

Now, it's 2.30am, I'm pretty sure I should be asleep!

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a really cosy space, Kellie. I like all the pics you've got posted to the wall. Reminds me of what my desk space used to look like. Will create a link to your post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realised I mirrored your "cosy" comment. Didn't mean to, but it does look a very friendly and comfortable area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Makes me want to add a few more pics around me to get me thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks like a rad space :D
    mine is really messy, i should probably get around to cleaning it soon...

    gg xx

    ReplyDelete